Felicia left Romania and started a brand new life in New Zealand in 2010. She first came to help her family friends in a very delicate and serious health problem. She achieved her mission and at the same time fell in love with New Zealand. Now Felicia is a happy (meani ng of her name) woman next to her husband Tom and a contented mother of 2 children, Andrew and Sofia.
Feel the Vibe and Enjoy Every Moment in Your Life
Felicia’s Happiness, Enthusiasm and Attitude make her so different and
unique. " My life is different; I
love TO HAVE and DO different and excited things in my beautiful
life; I love TO LIVE my life differently "
With an extensive experience in performing on stage from two and a half years old and with well developed interpersonal skills, Felicia found Zumba Fitness to be a thrilling combination of Fitness and Dancing, the two activities that she is passionate about. First love was for Ballet since she was just two years old. After 10 years she inclined her passion towards athletics and fitness where she performed for 8 years. During high-school her passion for dance become deeper so while on her sales, marketing and management career she decided to use her spare time leaning to dance all the Latin styles.
Other Qualifications/Up-skills :
- Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
- Pilates/Core/Swiss Ball Instructor
- Pre/Post Natal Instructor
- Piloxing Instructor
- STRONG Instructor
- Sports Massage Specialist
- Specialized in working with Autism, Down Syndrome and Asperger children/adults
Felicia cannot live without her family, her dancing and fitness life and her smile that has to be always on her face." Main and most important thing for me is to my lovely family, to dance until I’ll be at least 94, to fully enjoy my life and have FUN!!! And FUN states for Forgetting Unbelievable Negatives J “
Travel, reading books, swimming and tramping are also her passions.
Achievements and Reviews at Lioness Gym:
- Shafiqa Safi
- Dileeshiya Edirisinghe
- Dineka De Silva
- Anne Iftimie
- Lin Fong Yip
- Phylicia Van Niekerk
- I am so glad that I signed up for this in October and now I am into my second 6-weeks Transformation Challenge!! Felicia is really good at making you work hard to achieve the result you want. With the nutrition advice I am more conscious of what I am putting into my body. With her personalized training session and nutrition advice, I believe I can see even more drastic change in my body after this second challenge! - Lin
- Big YaY for the Transformation Challenge.....someone like me who is lazy and not diligent enough when it comes to workout this TC is definitely for us....Felicia made us to do this intense PT sessions & she kept pushing us all the time which was indeed needed...For sure worth every penny when you see the kilos you have shed after each week....To add on , the Nutrition Advice helped me to cut down all those unwanted calories i was consuming....My core strength is much better after these sessions & gone some sizes down...So its totally worth it....go for it ladies !!! - Vidhya
- Thanks Felicia for pushing us to our limits. I wouldn't have done this without your motivation and our team's perseverance. It was hard, in fact, very hard at first but once you see the inches go off, you become more motivated. There are times that you think you don't see results but for me the biggest achievement is the fact that you get to listen more to what your body really needs- which is health and fitness. XxX - Anne